As an experienced real estate professional, I am fully committed to providing you with superior service. I will take the time to get to know you and will be your adviser and guide throughout the process of buying or selling your home. You can expect responsiveness, absolute confidentiality and integrity in the management of your unique personal, financial and real estate needs. As a Neighborhood Specialist I am familiar with our local communities and have extensive knowledge of their market and pricing trends. Years of real estate experience and 20+ years of prior experience in corporate business have provided me with excellent negotiating skills, a solutions based approach to all issues and a keen appreciation for relationship building. I will work tirelessly to make your home buying or selling experience seamless and stress free.
*Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
*Member NJ Association of Realtors
* Member National Association of Realtors
* Member North Central Jersey Board of Realtors
* Member Garden State Multiple Listing Service
*Certified Weichert Lead Network Specialist
I was raised on Long Island and moved to Union County almost 30 years ago. I am married and the proud mom of three young adults as well as caretaker of our family dog and cat. When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking and experimenting with international recipes and relaxing on the beach with a good mystery novel.
* Graduate, Fast Track Program, Weichert University
* Master of Business Administration, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
* Bachelor of Arts, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
* Director, Business and Operational Risk Management, Prudential Investment Management, Newark, NJ
* Director, Project Management, Prudential Investment Management, Newark, NJ
* Manager, ERISA Training, Prudential Financial, Newark, NJ
* Senior Investigator, United States Department of Labor, Pension and Welfare Benefits
Administration, New York, NY
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 2.99% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information